Austin Car Accident Attorney
Austin Car Accident Lawyer
With the TEAM of lawyers at Stephen T Bowling & Associates acting as your Car Accident Attorney in Austin we know that injuries sustained in an Austin car accident can immediately impact every aspect of your life. We recognize the hurdles that a person injured in an auto accident faces. We take on the hassle of recovering financial compensation for your Austin car accident case. Our Austin car accident lawyers are here to help you through your car accident injury case. We always work with your interests in mind and only charge a fee if you receive compensation.
When the Austin Car Accident Lawyers at Stephen T Bowling & Associates take on an Austin car accident case, you know that your case will be handled by an attorney who has experience with cases similar to yours. We are ready to assist during all phases of your Austin auto accident case. We immediately prepare for the early negotiations with an insurance adjuster and continue to prepare your case to be resolved through mediation or a jury trial. Complete the contact form for a free case evaluation with an Austin car accident lawyer who can address any questions or concerns you have about your case. There is never any cost on your end unless we receive a recovery.
There are a number of Austin Car Accidents Frequently Resulting in Disabling Injuries to Drivers, Passengers, and Pedestrians
Texas car accidents result in serious injuries to thousands of people every year. In 2014 the Texas Department of Transportation reported 17,152 serious injuries. This number does not include the 3,534 traffic fatalities that occurred that same year. The 2014 numbers indicate a reportable crash occurred every 66 seconds; 1 person was injured every 2 minutes and 13 seconds; and 1 person was killed every 2 hours and 29 minutes. The Austin car accident lawyers at Stephen T Bowling & Associates represent people with the following types of injuries sustained in car accidents:
- Facial lacerations
- Injuries to legs and arms that require amputation
- Back and neck injuries; some requiring surgery
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Other injuries
Causes of Austin Car Accidents
- Driver Fatigue
- Mechanical Problems
- Driving Too Fast
- Aggressive Driving
- Texting / Talking on Cell Phone
- Distracted Driving
- Driving While Intoxicated DWI
- Head-on Collision Accidents
- Hit and Run
- Rear End Collisions
- Intersection Accidents
What to Do After an Austin Car Accident?
Most people are shaken up, even after a minor fender bender. However, what you do right after the accident can make a big difference later when it comes time to pay for damages and medical bills. According to DMV.org, here are some tips to remember:
- Never admit you are at fault. Even if you think you are to blame in an accident, do not admit that to anyone, not the other driver, your passenger, the police, or even your insurance agent. You only have one perspective of the accident, and there may have been other factors involved.
- Seek medical attention. Some injuries may not be noticeable right away as you may be in shock or have adrenaline running through your system. Get checked out by a medical professional as soon as possible. Keep notes and paperwork from any doctors or medical professionals that are seen.
- Take pictures. If you are able, take pictures or video of the accident and accident scene. Almost everyone has a cell phone now, so use that to record what happened. Be sure to back up these photos or forward to your attorney immediately to ensure they are not lost.
- Call an Austin auto injury lawyer. If you have been injured, regardless of who was at fault, you may need representation to be fairly compensated for your injuries. Austin car accident lawyers experienced with serious car accident cases can advise you of your rights– before you speak to an insurance carrier.
As an Austin car accident law firm we recognize the importance of prompt preparation in Austin car crash cases to maximize the recovery in your case. From the time we are retained, our team gets to work gathering materials to support your claim.
In most claims, we get the following, if available:
- Police reports
- Any surveillance video that recorded the scene
- Medical records and bills
- Photos of vehicles and injuries
- Repair estimates for vehicles
- Reports from treating physicians
- Wage loss forms from employers
- Statements from witnesses
- Accident data
- Accident reconstructionist reports
- Economist reports for future medical expenses and wage loss
Could you do the above yourself? Sure. However, it requires knowing where to get these and how to use them to maximize the value of your case. This is what Stephen T Bowling & Associates does on a daily basis. Our expertise can translate into a larger and faster settlement for you.
There is a Difference When it Comes to Selecting the Austin Car Accident Attorney for your Case.
While we always adhere to the most ethical standards, we prepare every auto accident case as if it is going to trial. Our thorough case preparation enables us to secure the most favorable resolution for our clients; whether it comes through settlement negotiations, arbitration, or at trial. Come see why other lawyers refer their clients to us for serious car accident cases.
We know that motor vehicle accidents happen when least expected, we are available 24/7 and can schedule appointments with you at your home, hospital or rehabilitation facility. Schedule your free consultation with an Austin car accident lawyer today.
Free Case Evaluation
with an Austin Car Accident Lawyer | Austin Personal Injury Lawyer.
Looking for Texas Legal Help?
Find out how to get treated fairly after
an injury or disability in Texas
Review Rating of Austin Injury Team: 5 out of 5 stars by 137 clients.